- Near anything you need: the public library, post office, city parks, shops, and restaurants — including Cravings Bistro, with grown-up grilled cheese on the menu.
- Area schools are within walking distance of Thorneberry
- We are within walking distance of Pleasant Grove City’s favorite events: Strawberry Days and the rodeos.
- Nearby attractions include the Christa McAuliffe Space Center, Pleasant Grove Recreation Center, Heehaw Farms, and Evermore Park.
- Local hiking trails are just minutes away — Hike to the G starting at the Battle Creek Falls trail head or take the Grove Creek Canyon trailhead or for a smooth, paved walk/bike take the Murdock Canal trailhead.
- Scenic American Fork Canyon is just 15-minutes away with great hiking trails including the trailhead for Timpanogas Cave, plus easy access to Tibble Fork reservoir where you can swim, paddleboard, and just cool down during the hot summer days.